Every organization is as unique as its leaders.
Strong leaders must be in place to lead staff members and teams in being efficient and effective, in overcoming challenges, and creating the solutions for the future. With our help, you can be that strong leader
We deliver a tailored approach to leadership development. Our goal is to make your team feel relaxed and comfortable so that they can work effectively together, and to build relationships based on trust. Our systems-based perspective focuses on individuals, helping them unlock their full potential.
We offer a variety of program options to help individual leaders and teams most effectively reach goals and build skills. Choose the program that works best for your organization, bundled or individualized for your specific needs.
Phase 1: Assessment and Problem Solving
- Build a trusting relationship between leader and coach.
- Engage leader’s supervisor in clarifying desired outcomes for the leader’s development.
- Identify goals and challenges in leader’s current position.
- Assess leadership strengths and areas for development through standardized tools and 360° process.
- Create the leadership developmental plan.
Phase 2: Coaching for Success
- Hone the leadership development plan by discussing challenges and solutions in each coaching session.
- Focus on building key skills.
- Identify resources, opportunities and supporters for leadership development goals.
- Develop communication and feedback system with stakeholders.
Phase 3: Coaching for Sustainability
- Implement strategies and tools, assess and adapt to sustain success.
- Continue to problem-solve and apply new tools and knowledge.
- Clarified vision and goals for leader, aligned with organizational goals.
- Identified strengths and developmental opportunities of leader.
- Increased skills critical to success, i.e., communication, political acumen, development of staff.
- Increased knowledge of impact of leader’s communication and interpersonal style.
Leadership Team Effectiveness
Phase 1: Clarify Goals and Strengths
- Assess team challenges and opportunities.
- Identify strengths and challenges of key team leaders.
- Create a clear vision and set team objectives.
- Create a roadmap for team success.
Phase 2: Retreat, Meetings, SOAR
- Use retreats and personal meetings to create a plan of action and discuss the techniques needed for success.
- Identify strengths, opportunities, aspirations and results.
- Design a “dashboard” to measure goals and success.
Phase 3: Skill Building
- Refine interdepartmental communication techniques.
- Focus on individual skill sets for the benefit of the team.
- Implement effective conflict resolution and “engagement” tools.
Phase 4: Follow Up
- Establish follow-up and evaluation benchmarks of goals on ongoing basis.
- Utilize retreat materials and learning for ongoing team development.
- Clear strategic goals and vision for the team.
- Increased leadership team effectiveness.
- Organizational growth and sustainability.
- Increased communication and interpersonal skills.
The Maue Center consultants are available to provide consultation to organizational leadership in the development and planning of programs that support the growth of the organization. Examples of these types of consultation include Leadership Development programs, mentoring programs, and succession planning strategies. The Maue Center consultants use a program design methodology to assist leaders in the organization in articulating a vision, clarifying the current state, identifying the gaps, and designing a roadmap for change. The consultants provide accountability and momentum to assure the new program is designed and sustainable. The consultants assist in designing timelines, deliverables and identifying/assigning responsible parties with clear goals and objectives.
- Creating a vision
- Defining the current state
- Identifying the gaps between “current” and “future” state
- Identifying and acquiring necessary resources
- Creating a dashboard to measure progress
- Following-up to assure sustainability